SIGN UP TODAY for the 2017 Kobushi Cup Karate Tournament
On behalf of the Kobushi Dojos of Miami, I am inviting you to participate in the 2017 Kobushi Cup Karate Tournament on February 25, 2017 at the Hialeah Gardens High School – 11700 Hialeah Gardens Blvd., Hialeah-Gardens, Florida 33018.
Individual Kata and Kumite
Individual Participation Fee: $75.00 (includes registration for Kata and Kumite)
There will be individual divisions for kata and kumite of all ages and levels of expertise.
Fee Per Team: $45 / Team
We are also offering the chance to sign up groups of 3 to compete in Team Kata.
Team Kata Divisions will be grouped by age and not gender.
Teams could be Coed and gathered in the following age groups 10-12, 13-15, and 16+.
Athletes may register for this competition by logging on at www.karatedoalliance.com
1. FERACCI ALEXANDRA (ATHLETIC CLUB AJACCIEN CORSE)
2. FERACCI LAETITIA (ATHLETIC CLUB AJACCIEN CORSE)
3. BUI MARIE (ANNECY DOJO KARATE RHONE ALPES)
3. BUI LILA (ANNECY DOJO KARATE RHONE ALPES)
1. MONTARELLO ENZO (KARATE CLUB LE RONIN PROVENCE)
2. NGOAN KEWIN PUTHARAVORN (SPORTING KARATE BUDO ELITE ESSONNE (IDF)
3. VIGNAUD JULIEN (LE ZANSHIN CLUB SECT KARATE AQUITAINE)
3. MORASSI SOREY (MABUSHI VEIGNE CLUB KARATE TBO)
J. Escalante (Sweden), Chairman
R. Hamara (Norway), Secretary
H. Puveland (France), Assistant Secretary
F. Madani (USA), Assistant Secretary
M. Abril (Ecuador)
S. Al Mansour (Kuwait)
H. Arenas (Argentina)
P. Heinonen (Finland)
U. Kobas (Turkey)
P. Lim (Malaysia)
Z. Metyout (Morocco)
M. Mohey (Egypt)
R. Ortega (France)
D. Panossian (Australia)
C. San Chan (Macau)
K. Takahashi (Japan)
J.A. Velasco (Spain)
A. Wiesböck (Austria)